DUBAI POLICE APP – AN EXCLUSIVE REVIEW OF COST & FEATURE

DUBAI POLICE APP” – THE DEBUT OF APP HAD MADE LAW ENFORCERS JUST A TAP AWAY

Xicom being the forerunner of innovations in digital era takes the responsibility of helping you find the answers for questions like:
  • How can I get a police report online?
  • How can I get police cases in Dubai?
  • How do I report an accident in Dubai?
  • How can I check my Police fines in Dubai?
As we step in 2019, the Dubai police app has also updated to help its citizens in logging complaints that also without revealing their identity.
Sounds exciting, right?
Keep on reading to have an in-depth understanding of how this app is useful for everyone – as a nation and as an urbanite.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Pages